Sunday, February 26, 2017

New Blog Intro

This Blog is about being creative.   I love cooking, and baking and reading and my family.  I have six kids, but I am very much NOT.  I need a creative outlet.  I have ideas in my head and desires to create things, But I just don't know how to go about it.  My sister in law(who is my partner in crime for this blog) brought to my attention that the Kitchen is my canvas.  I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen making dinner or treats.  I love to pretend I'm a pioneer and make homemade things.  Like bagels, pita bread and tortillas.
This Blog is a mixture of all things.  From favorite reads, to favorite recipes, to anything else that we feel would be fun. My main hope for this blog is that you all aren't bored. I'm not eloquent  in my words, I like to think I'm funny in real life, but I don't project that well in words.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled about this! Its going to be fun! I'll start contributing soon too! Hooray for blogs!

    ReplyDelete